This is my report on activities related to the Mozilla Foundation for the week ending July 4, 2008. My apologies for the delay in posting this.
Projects for the week
- Mozilla Foundation future
- Grants and related expenditures
- CAs and related issues
- I started the first public comment period for EV-related requests from GlobalSign.
- Public communication
- David continued work on updating http://www.mozilla.org.
- Zak continued work on the proposed FOSSCoach event at OSCON.
- Gerv continued work on projects from last week, including tracking Google Summer of Code work for Mozilla-related projects, updating the public suffix list, working toward the proposed Bugzilla reorganization, reviewing a new proposal for site security policies, posting a proposal for replacing the Despot system, and various other things.
Upcoming events and activities
- David, Gerv, and Zak will be attending OSCON (July 21-25 in Portland OR) and the Firefox Summit (July 29-31 in Whistler BC). I will be attending the Firefox Summit but not OSCON.