This is my report on activities related to the Mozilla Foundation for the week ending April 18, 2008.
Projects for the week
Here’s a summary of what Foundation-related activities went on last week; for more information about others’ activities please see the weekly status reports published by David Boswell, Gerv Markham, and Zak Greant.
- Grants and related expenditures
- The Mozilla Foundation will be funding Alexander Surkov to continue his work with the Mozilla accessibility code, and in particular to develop test cases and create fixes where necessary for the Gecko 1.9 accessibility infrastructure.
- CAs and related issues
- Public communications and related issues
- David participated in activities related to the Powered by Mozilla program.
Upcoming events and activities
- I’m planning to attend the Berkman@10 conference (May 15-16 in Boston MA) and the Personal Democracy Forum conference (June 23-24 in New York NY) if possible.
- Zak will be speaking at the Leadership by (Open) Innovation in the Telecom, IT and Media Industries conference (April 24 in Munich), and other events later in 2008.