This is my report on activities related to the Mozilla Foundation for the week ending April 11, 2008. (I’m now caught up on status reports.) Note that I was out almost all week taking care of family medical matters, so the report is somewhat skimpy.
Projects for the week
Here’s a summary of what Foundation-related activities went on last week; for more information about others’ activities please see the weekly status reports published by David Boswell, Gerv Markham, and Zak Greant.
- Grants and related expenditures
- CAs and related issues
- I corresponded with some people who can potentially help with processing CA applications, and set up some calls to discuss next steps.
- Public communications and related issues
Upcoming events and activities
- I’m planning to attend the Berkman@10 conference May 15-16 in Boston MA and the Personal Democracy Forum conference June 23-24 in New York NY if possible.
- Zak will be speaking at the Leadership by (Open) Innovation in the Telecom, IT and Media Industries conference April 24 in Munich, and other events later in 2008.