This is my report on activities related to the Mozilla Foundation for the week ending March 28, 2008. (I’m again trying to catch up on status reports.)
Projects for the week
Here’s a summary of what Foundation-related activities went on that week; for more information about others’ activities please see the weekly status reports published by David Boswell, Gerv Markham, and Zak Greant.
- Grants and related expenditures
- Eitan Isaacson completed the intermediate milestone for his Orca contracted Braille project.
- CAs and related issues
- Public communications and related issues
Upcoming events and activities
- I’m planning to attend the Berkman@10 conference May 15-16 in Boston MA and the Personal Democracy Forum conference June 23-24 in New York NY if possible.
- Zak will be speaking at the Leadership by (Open) Innovation in the Telecom, IT and Media Industries conference April 24 in Munich, and other events later in 2008.