This is my report on activities related to the Mozilla Foundation for the week ending March 21, 2008. (I’m now caught up on status reports, thank goodness.)
Projects for the week
Here’s a summary of what Foundation-related activities went on last week; for more information about others’ activities please see the weekly status reports published by David Boswell, Gerv Markham, and Zak Greant.
- Grants and related expenditures
- I got paperwork done for another new grant, to be announced later.
- CAs and related issues
- Public communications and related issues
- David worked on various items related to the Mozilla 10th anniversary celebrations.
Upcoming events and activities
- I’m planning to attend the Freedom to Connect conference March 31 and April 1, 2008 in Silver Spring MD, and (if possible) the Berkman@10 conference May 15-16 in Boston MA.
- I’ll be out for a few days the week of April 7 to handle a family medical issue.
- Zak will be speaking at the Go Open conference April 8 and 9, 2008, in Oslo, the Leadership by (Open) Innovation in the Telecom, IT and Media Industries conference April 24 in Munich, and other events later in 2008.