This is my report on activities related to the Mozilla Foundation for the week ending March 7, 2008. (I’m running a bit behind on status reports; the one for last week should be up tomorrow.)
Projects for the week
Here’s a summary of what Foundation-related activities went on last week; for more information about others’ activities please see the weekly status reports published by David Boswell, Gerv Markham, and Zak Greant.
- Grants and related expenditures
- Seneca College announced a $100,000 grant from the Mozilla Foundation to support Seneca’s ongoing work with the Mozilla project and its creation of a curriculum for educating Mozilla and open source developers.
- The GNOME Foundation announced that the Mozilla Foundation will be joining the GNOME Foundation advisory board.
- CAs and related issues
- Public communication
- David continued work on various http://www.mozilla.org-related tasks.
- David also posted a proposed new Mozilla T-shirt design.
- Conferences and events