This is my report on activities related to the Mozilla Foundation for the week ending February 29, 2008.
Projects for the week
Here’s a summary of what Foundation-related activities went on last week; for more information about others’ activities please see the weekly status reports published by David Boswell, Gerv Markham, and Zak Greant.
- Grants and related expenditures
- The GNOME Foundation announced the GNOME outreach program for accessibility, which the Mozilla Foundation helped fund.
- CAs and related issues
- Public communication
- David continued work on various http://www.mozilla.org-related tasks.
- Conferences and events
- Gerv worked on a script to assist with the proposed Bugzilla product/component reorganization.
Upcoming events and activities
- I’m planning to be in Mountain View on March 12 and at the CSUN conference on March 13 in Los Angeles CA. I’m also planning to attend the Freedom to Connect conference March 31 and April 1, 2008 in Silver Spring MD, and (if possible) the Berkman@10 conference May 15-16 in Boston MA.
- Zak will be speaking at the PHP Quebec Conference March 12-14, and other events later in 2008.