This is my report on activities related to the Mozilla Foundation for the week ending February 22, 2008.
Projects for the week
Here’s a summary of what Foundation-related activities went on last week; for more information about others’ activities please see the weekly status reports published by David Boswell, Gerv Markham, and Zak Greant.
- CAs and related issues
- I gave final approval to requests from Go Daddy (bugs 403437 and 418958), QuoVadis (bugs 403665 and 418701), and Trustwave (bugs 409837, 409838, 409840, 418907, 418910, and 418902) to have their roots EV-enabled (or new EV-capable roots added, the case of Trustwave).
- I also did work on the application from VeriSign (bug 402947).
- Public communication
- David worked on various http://www.mozilla.org-related tasks.
- Conferences and events
- I worked on arrangements for CSUN.
Upcoming events and activities
- I’m planning to be in Mountain View on March 12 and at the CSUN conference on March 13 in Los Angeles CA. I’m also planning to attend the Freedom to Connect conference March 31 and April 1, 2008 in Silver Spring MD, and (if possible) the Berkman@10 conference May 15-16 in Boston MA.
- Zak will be speaking at a number of Norwegian universities February 25-27 on open source and Mozilla-related topics, at the PHP Quebec Conference March 12-14, and other events later in 2008.