This is my report on activities related to the Mozilla Foundation for the week ending February 8, 2008.
Projects for the week
Here’s a summary of what Foundation-related activities went on last week; for more information about others’ activities please see the weekly status reports published by David Boswell, Gerv Markham, and Zak Greant.
- Grants and related expenditures
- The board approved another significant accessibility-related grant; details to come.
- CAs and related issues
- Public communications
- Conferences and events
- Zak worked on preparations for several upcoming events in which the Mozilla Foundation might participate.
Upcoming trips and events
- I’ll be attending (at least part of) the CSUN conference March 10-15 in Los Angeles CA, the Freedom to Connect conference March 31 and April 1 in Silver Spring MD, and the Berkman@10 conference May 15-16 in Boston MA.
- Zak will be speaking at the Southern California Linux Expo February 8-10 in Los Angeles, the PHP Quebec Conference March 12-14 in Montreal, and other events later in 2008.
A reminder: We’re still accepting donations to the Mozilla Foundation through our directed giving program. Help support Bugzilla, Camino, SeaMonkey, and the Mozilla accessibility project, as well as general Foundation activities for the coming year.