This is my report on activities related to the Mozilla Foundation for the week ending December 7, 2007.
Projects for the week
Here’s a summary of what Foundation-related activities went on last week; for more information about others’ activities please see the weekly status reports published by David Boswell, Gerv Markham, and Zak Greant.
- Grants and related expenditures
- Ariel Rios completed his Foundation-funded project to add the Accessibility::Collection interface to the AT-SPI accessibility API for GNOME; for more information see GNOME bug 326516.
- Patrick Michaud produced a progress report on the Perl 6 work jointly funded by the Mozilla Foundation and the Perl Foundation.
- Zak and I worked on some new grant proposals.
- Licensing and legal
- Gerv worked on revising and updating the Mozilla license policy, to bring the document in line with current practice.
- CAs and related issues
- Web sites
- We have a new #foundation IRC channel on irc.mozilla.org for anyone wishing to contact us real-time.
Upcoming trips and events
- I’m planning to be in Mountain View on December 11 (afternoon only) and 12.
A final note: We have just over two weeks left in 2007 for you to donate to the Mozilla Foundation through our directed giving program and support Bugzilla, Camino, SeaMonkey, and the Mozilla accessibility project.