This is my report on activities related to the Mozilla Foundation for the week ending November 30, 2007.
Projects for the week
Here’s a summary of what Foundation-related activities went on last week; for more information about others’ activities please see the weekly status reports published by David Boswell, Gerv Markham, and Zak Greant.
- Grants and related expenditures
- Steve Lee provided a report on his participation in the RAatE conference. (Steve’s Jambu project has received funding from the Foundation.)
- I received some new grant proposals for the board’s consideration.
- CAs and related issues
- I worked on the applications for inclusion from SwissSign and TÜRKTRUST, as well as on the EV applications from VeriSign and QuoVadis.
- I made updates to the pending list to reflect the current status of CA applications.
- I created a wiki page to track recommended practices relating to CA applications.
- Web sites
- David Boswell posted a proposed new Mozilla Foundation page mockup for comment.
Upcoming trips and events
- I’m planning to be in Mountain View on December 11 (afternoon only) and 12.